Home Forums Open Forum Customized Reducer

1 voice, 0 replies
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

czyhm
      Participant
      @czyhm

1. Product Introduction:
      The plate machinery reducer is an externally engaged involute helical gear reducer produced according to the national standard JB/T8853-2001.
      2. Product parameters:
      by client鈥檚 drawings.
      3. Product features and applications:
      The gear is made of high-strength low-carbon alloy steel by carburizing and quenching. The hardness of the tooth surface is up to HRC58-62. The gears are ground grinding technology with high precision and good contact. High transmission efficiency, stable operation, low noise, small size, light weight, long service life, high load carrying capacity, easy to install and disassemble. Widely used in metallurgy, mining, lifting, transportation, cement, construction, chemical, textile, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical and other fields.
      Producing equipment

8-meter vertical lathe
      Gear shaper
      FAQ
      Q: How can I get the quotation?
      A: Please send us information for quote: drawing, material, weight, quantity and request,w can accept PDF file format. If you don’t have drawing, please send the sample to us,we can quote based on your sample too.
      Q: If I need the parts urgent, can you help?
      A: Yes, We have our own factory, production time is flexible,urgent order have priority to meet your urgent requirement.
      Q: What is your terms of delivery?
      A: FOB, CFR, CIF.
      Q: How long is your delivery time?
      A: Generally it is 60-90 days according to client’s drawing.
      Q: Will my drawing be safe after you get it?
      A: Yes, we will not release your design to third party unless with your permission. And we can sign the NDA before you send the drawing.
      Q: How long can reply enquiries?
      A: Within 24 hours.Customized Reducer

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.