Home Forums Patriotify Development Icon for Patriotify

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Patriotify 6 months, 4 weeks ago
  • Author

Terry Hueffed
    Participant
    @Hueffed

Instead of a wimpy bluebird as Twitter has, I believe this site should have an American Eagle. What do you all think?

Patriotify
    Keymaster
    @patriotify

We hadn’t given much thought to logo development honestly. None of us currently are artistically gifted graphics designers. But an eagle head is a cool idea.

Kit Renee
    Participant
    @Kitrenee

I kind of like the P for ‘Patriots’. This site is hard to get use to, but we can learn & I absolutely love that the articles I first saw as ‘News Headlines’ are really what I’m looking for! I am more concerned abt what’s going on ! Don’t worry about a different ICON, I like the simplicity of what you have created here, thank you!

Terry Hueffed
      Participant
      @Hueffed

I can do anything graphically for you including having an American Eagle perching on the “P” for patriot. How would I submit my graphic ideas to you?

Patriotify
      Keymaster
      @patriotify

Sorry, missed this — if you want to show some graphics ideas you can always Post them to the Wall here (by clicking Activity from the dropdown on the upper left of your screen). Then others will be able to see and comment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.