Home Forums Open Forum Project Veritas?

12 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Long Eared Lester 10 months ago
  • Author

JBL
    Participant
    @brewjaz

Does anyone follow this? This was posted on youtube on Sept. 15, 2018. Do you think anything will come of it, or just more talk….

Sorry if URL doesn’t turn out as a link–this is the first I’ve posted.

Linda Diaz
    Participant
    @LandoftheFree

I have been following it on Project Veritas. Also checkout James OKeefe and the Gateway Pundit. I feel something big will be coming out of this in the coming week.

Linda Diaz
    Participant
    @LandoftheFree

I have been following it on Project Veritas. Also checkout James OKeefe and the Gateway Pundit. I feel something big will be coming out of this in the coming week. Just today someone on Facebook asked me the exact same question.

Anonymous @

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/11/twitter-employees-brag-about-shadow-banning-users-video/

JBL
    Participant
    @brewjaz

I sure hope something big comes of it. We shall see.

Patriotify
    Keymaster
    @patriotify

It will be interesting to see what he comes out with this week. When Project Veritas is on target they come out with some great stuff.

JBL
    Participant
    @brewjaz

Good to hear!

Anonymous @

Anonymous @

@brewjaz

JBL
    Participant
    @brewjaz

AHA! …..and so our surprise from Project Veritas begins!

I just can’t believe nothing will happen to people like this. Whatever happened to treason or trying to overthrow the gov’t or organizing a coup! People used to be hung for that…..the least the gov’t can do is take away their cushy jobs!

Anonymous @

It is unbelievable. The Deep State has surfaced. And its only the beginning.

Long Eared Lester
    Participant
    @LongEaredLester

This is a fascinating latest post from Project Veritas and basically shows a bunch of leftist government workers bragging about leaking confidential information to third parties and basically conspiring against the Potus.

They should not only be removed from the posts but should be prosecuted.

Long Eared Lester
    Participant
    @LongEaredLester

Todays gem from the perverse world of the Democrat 5th columnists.

“Everything I do for the DSA is stuff I’m not supposed to be doing”, “like it is explicitly prohibited”

fifth column
    n.
    A clandestine subversive organization working within a country to further an invading enemy’s military and political aims.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.