Home Forums Open Forum Saudi Arabia is a Shithole

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Long Eared Lester 10 months, 1 week ago
  • Author

Long Eared Lester
    Participant
    @LongEaredLester

In the words of the great Donald himself, Saudi is an oppressive shithole using a ‘religion’ to keep a fiefdom of epic proportions going.

I will start with this:-

target=”https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-45471549″

(if I got the html right)

An Egyptian man in Saudi Arabia has been arrested after a video of him having breakfast with a woman went viral on Twitter. In the video, a man with an Egyptian dialect eats breakfast beside a womanwearing a full face veil, who many assumed to be Saudi.
    This is in contravention of the law in Saudi Arabia, where in workplaces or eateries like McDonald’s and Starbucks, families and single men have to sit in different areas. Women must sit separately from single men in these places.

They are not allowed to exercise most activities without being accompanied by their male guardians, usually a father or husband, but possibly a brother or a son.

Quote from elsewhere as The BBC doesn’t like comments it doesn’t like so disables comments to avoid censorship which in itself is.
    “I remember watching a Saudi woman trying to eat with one of those horse bags on her face at Dammam Airport. She obviously had enough and ripped it. Her husband started having a go and she responded very verbally and aggressively. Quite amusing. “

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.